Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ok its been over a year.

OK it's been over 1 year, Josh is half way through his graduate program and I am about ready to pop me out some little ones. Right now I am working for an airline company in Louisville and trying to keep sane at the same time. I do have feelings people. You know the kind that can make you feel bad. Sometimes I have to laugh though, like for instance today there was a 13 year old girl with the attitude from...well lets say it was her world and we are just hangin' out in it. Anyway you know when you go to the airport you have to stand in line, and there are fabric barriers telling you what way to go. Well this girl decides that those don't apply to her and unhooks one of them, lets it fly and walks right up to the kiosk just standing there. I simply asked her what she was doing and she ignored my like I wasn't there...then she expects me to help her....hummm. I think not. Sorry Sandy she's all yours. I don't take to kindly to some one so disrespectful. Maybe it's payback for all the times I acted like that? Who knows but it seems like everyday it's something else, and not always from bratty teens but I am talked grown men and women here people....Corporate CEO's and junk. Shew.
Well enough with the rant I just want to get on here and express how I am doing and things that have been going on.
This Month has been one of the more difficult months we have had in a while. Not only have there been record breaking temperatures, but Josh has had to take summer classes. Graduate schools hard even when your not in it. Some one should have warned us.
Josh and I have been making the best of it though. We have started running more...because where to poor to do any other activity. It's great fun. We go to Cherokee park in Louisville Ky. I run with Maggi (our little beagle basset hound) and Josh runs ahead. It's kind of hilarious in a few ways. We start out before josh about a half a mile or at least till Maggie and I get our pace. Then Josh comes around the corner and passes us...When Maggie sees Josh pass she about rips my arm out of my socket and pulls me forward. It's a great workout for me and I would have to guess it wears the magsters out also. I am just glad I got one of those chest collars otherwise I think her neck would be broken.
:)Our other fun activity has been making different types of healthy pizza. Today it was Spicy BBQ Chicken pizza on whole wheat crust. Yummy if I do say so myself.
Yesterday we went to the store and bought a sketch pad and pencils. We both decided we need a creative outlet. I would like to start with sketches and work my way to pastels and or acrylics.
We'll see what direction I go to.
Well
until next time.
laura-

No comments: