Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I guess it's been a few days




This last week has been really great as far as work goes.
I worked on two charters for about 800 soldiers. It was a great experience to have. They had a group of about 10 or 15 of them helping load there bags. Which was nice because my manager told me to hop in the belly of the plane and start loading. there were about 147 bags all about 50 lbs or so (they carry there life in the bags). I would have to say the belly of the plane is only about 3 of 4 feet tall so all 4 of us had to crouch down. I was throwing the bags to a solider behind me and he was throwing them to two guys I worked with. It was a work out. I am so glad I had them there and every were else! I am grateful for the men and women who fight for our freedom! :)









It's August 3rd today, 19 more days till I turn 26! I still can't believe that I am going to be 26. It's not at all that I am sad or upset. I am actually happy I am getting older. Things in life are going at a steady idle but I know once Josh finishes school and I have kids life will fly past me. Maybe it's just my inner teen talking but It's going to be so weird to have kids. I see others have kids and there way younger than me it kind of makes me baby hungry. Then I stop and think about what it would actually be like and I think I can wait for at least another year. I just don't want to be one of those old 50 year old moms with a 10 year old. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)








Anyway for my birthday Josh and I are going to Gatlinburg TN. I've never been there before but as far as Josh is concerned it's a great place to go. I know we will have fun! Where going tubing down a river all day, going to go to the Aquarium, look at bears in the smokies and find a bunch of other adventures to go on. I'll be sure to tell everyone about it.
(I can't seem to move my pictures around so the very top one is from Gatlinburg TN off the web)



Well today is my day off so I need to go find something useful to do with it! :)







No comments: