Sunday, June 28, 2009

UpDate On the Sheets

So It's been a while! I thought I'd update whomever reads this...I think you all pretty much gave up on my blog it has been stagnate for a while now.
Anyway as most of you know Josh and I are moving to Louisville KY. Josh got excepted into the school of social work/ Marriage and family therapy. It's exciting to be in this situation where the world is at my fingertips...There is so much fun to be had!
speaking of fun, Friday was my last day at work...I am so excited to be open to new options. I do have an interview for Gap Kids when I move.
Raaa...move...I am looking at my living room and it looks like someone with super human powers came and whipped through here...how am I ever going to fix this...I guess I'll have to find my inner super powers.
Well I guess I'd better get ready for church! It's our last Sunday here in G'boro and I wouldn't want to be late.
:)
Peace

No comments: