Monday, April 28, 2008

So Anyway

So it's almost the end of the semester and I just can't wait! There are so many things that I am excited for! We had MTC training at church on Friday. Josh and I taught a lesson to the youth and YSA (young singles) it was an awesome growing experience. I can't stop sharing the Gospel...well inviting people. So many opportunities!
Well as far as I can tell everyone is doing great...I wouldn't really know though I mean I guess I could investigate...pick up bits and pieces from others piece them all together.
anyway things are going good here in GSO like I said it's the end of the semester which gives me more time to work and travel to the beach or the mountains...who knows. with gas prices topping out at 3.60 I think I'd rather bike. so much for going out west at all.
oh thanks for the apology Sara...I had a dream about 3 or 4 days after that dad called me up and told me you had died...so from what Josh and I can put together is that there will be change in your life...yeah that dream threw me off and didn't really settle well with me I do love you Sara and fights are just all apart of being sisters....oh P.S. I am not at all like mom thinking your actually going anywhere...
Anyway I am going now. lataz,

1 comment:

Eric and Sara said...

Hey louptee lou. So its been a long time. Everyday i think k, i need to call Laura. and everyday...well, i don't know. but seriously. it's the weekend, its free. So i'm making a date right now! Sunday, you are getting a call from me! I'll probably call you before you read this. eh...oh well. P.s. you've been tagged. Check out my blog to see what you have to do!