Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting along.

Hello everyone I just got finninshed catching up on everyones blogs it's great to hear how everyone is doing. Josh and I are doing great I don't know if anyone knows he started a job at old time pottery as a head cashier and they want him to be full time but he's not out of school just yet. they have some great deals there and were very fortunate that he's found something to make him happy.
So I might be going horse back riding tomarrow with a girl from class. I've only been a couple of times but from what I can rememeber it was a blast. One time I went with bichop pulsifer and felicia and I went on one horse and it galloped away and I couldn't control my blader I peed all over us it was hilarious! (Give me a break I was little)
anyway gota run peace

1 comment:

Eric and Sara said...

Hey lou, Sorry we didn't finish our exciting convo last week. As you can probably tell, that subject of mine is ultra super hyper sensitive. I apologize because I am already a bit hormonal from the pill they had me take. I would have called you to tell you all this, but my nerves and everything are still a little crazy. I'll call you on wednesday to let you know what happened and to hopefully get back to our normally enjoyable conversations. Again, I am very sorry. Hope to talk to you soon! Love Sara