Monday, March 10, 2008

Back to school

Hey everyone it's Laura I am just between classes and thought I'd write a note.
I just got back from spring break and boy it was a nice long break.
I had a chance to go on vacation to St.George, utah for 7 days. The trip was great I got to go for a hike with my sister and dad and boy did I miss that....It's so peaceful so relaxing so beautiful.
I need to be in nature more. God created this earth for us to enjoy and I spend so much time talking about how I need to get out and go hiking. I just need to do it.
Today is just a beautiful day (looking over the allergies) the sun on my back is just the best ever not only does it make me feel great on the outside it makes me feel great on the inside.
I am so gratful I had a chance to see my family and spend time with my friends. I am so happy I have a family who loves me and who cares for my well being. I don't know what I'd be without my dad he's honestly the best example of hard work and how to treat others...I am grateful.
well I've gota run to class.
more later.....

No comments: