Monday, March 17, 2008

Allergies!!!


Never in my life have I had such allergies...the sniffing the sneezing...I think the best part about allergies is the swimmy head...I think it feels cool when you walk around, although half the time I almost fall over...

I just got over what felt like a flu/cold. I had just flew back from my trip out west to good ol' Utah and received a sickness that had me goin' for a good solid 4 days. I can't remember a time where I felt this ill...I cough so much I think I am getting a nice twin pack on my tummy.

these are just a few of the nice things about getting sick.

I am now back at school trying to catch up on my geometry and English. I am beginning to love math it's so great when you actually know what your doing, tests still suck... Obviously I don't really care for English all that much more so grammar but that's the beauty of the blog. You don't really have to be all that great at anything to right.

I am glad I am in school so I can sharpen my mad skills though. I am so excited for the future whatever it brings...oh speaking of which I best get to class I've missed to many days in this class already.

Thanks for reading/

-Laura

No comments: