Thursday, August 19, 2010

Birthday week!

Maggie and Lulu (Best Friends)





I just got off of work and I am just wondering what the day will bring....



I love when I get home not only do I have a husband that loves me and that is waiting for me I have an excited puppy! Maggie is the best...she knows exactly when I get home from work. Josh says when I am not home when she thinks I am sapposto be she's pittiful till I get there. Mostly though I am so glad shes excited to see me.



She's grown up so much! I can't believe how small she really was when we first got her.



Well so like I said in my previous post...I am turning 26! I still can't believe it! My mom had like 3 children by the age of 26. What does a 26 year old act like? What does a 26 year old do? These are some of the thoughts that enter my mind.









Well I guess now is as good as time as any to clean the homefront.






Peace and love



Laura

No comments: